You need to maintain minimum daily balance Rs.600 in your account. On failure of it Rs.50/-(+gst) shall be charged.
We are member of Deposit insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1.00 Lac.
Interest will be paid at rates specified by our bank from time to time, at quarterly intervals in March, June, September & December each year.
The interest will be calculated on daily balance basis.
Who can open a Savings Bank Account?
1. Any person competent to contract and satisfactorily introduced to the Bank may open an account in his/her own name. Accounts may be opened in the names of two or more persons and may be made payable to:
a) any one or more of them.
b) any one or more of the survivors.
c) either or anyone or more of them or the survivors jointly, or survivor.
d) former or survivor or latter or survivor', subject to the condition that the second/first named account holder respectively, will be entitled to the balance lying in the account only on the death of the former/latter account holder.
2. A savings bank account may be opened in the single name of a minor and may be operated upon by minor, if he/she has completed the age of 10 years and is able to read and write. Maximum balance to the credit of such account should not exceed at any time Rs.1,00,000/-.For accounts of minors above-14-years, there is no limit to maximum balance.
3. A savings bank account may be opened in the name of minor jointly with his/her natural guardian i.e. father or guardian i.e. mother or both.
How to open Saving Bank Account
1. Application to open an account must be made in Bank's prescribed account opening form. It should be made, in person, in the presence of Bank’s authorized officer and the applicant must fill in all the columns of the application form. Each applicant will be required to sign a declaration to the effect that he has read and accepted the Savings Bank Rules.
2. illiterate depositor, unable to write, must attend in person and affix his/her thumb impression on the account opening form in the presence of an approved witness, who is known both to the bank and the applicant. Such illiterate depositor should lodge his/her recent photograph with the bank, duly attested by a person known to the bank. Thus, he/ she need not have his/her thumb impression attested by a witness every time he/she withdraws money from the account. It will suffice, if he/she affixes his/her thumb impression in the presence of an officer of the Bank.
3. At the discretion of the Bank, illiterate persons are allowed to open accounts jointly with persons who are literate or illiterate and closely related to them, to be operated upon jointly.
4. No cheque book facility will be extended in the single or joint savings bank account of the illiterate depositors.Every account holder should submit copies of his/her recent passport size photograph at the time of opening an account. The account is to be introduced by an existing account holder having satisfactorily conducted account with the Bank. Whenever a deposit account is opened and introduction is taken from an existing account holder; the following conditions must be fully satisfied:
a) The account of the introducer should be minimum six months old and
b) The account of the introducer should have been satisfactorily and actively conducted.
c) The account of the introducer should be KYC compliant. It means the proposed introducer has complied with the KYC requirement in respect of the account maintained with the Bank.
5. Any change of address should immediately be intimated to the Bank and the pass book sent for necessary alterations with new address proof document required under KYC norms.
6. Pass book/statement of account will be issued free of charge at the time of opening an account and in continuation of the original. But if the pass book /statement of account is lost or spoiled, the depositor will have to pay prescribed charges for issue of duplicate pass book / statement of account.
7. Cheques must be drawn on the printed form provided by the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to refuse payment of cheques drawn otherwise.
8. The bank reserves the right to withdraw the cheque book facility without prior intimation, if a minimum balance as above is not maintained or for any reason whatsoever.
9. Cheques post dated i.e. bearing a date subsequent to the date of presentation and cheques bearing date over three months prior to the date of presentation i.e. stale cheques will not be honored.
10. The writing of cheque should be clear and distinct and cheques must be drawn in such a way as to prevent any alteration or addition.
11. The amount in cheques must be stated in words and figures.
12. All alterations made on the cheque must be authenticated by the drawer under his full signature as per the specimen signature recorded with the Bank, otherwise the cheque will not be paid.
13. The signature on the cheque should correspond with specimen signature supplied to the Bank, otherwise the Bank shall be entitled to refuse payment.
14. Request to stop payment of cheque will be registered, but the Bank cannot accept any responsibility if such instructions are overlooked.
15. No withdrawals will be allowed against cheques or other instruments deposited for credit of an account, until they are realized.
How To Close Account
1. The account holder must give in writing his/her intention to close the account should be signed by all the account holders.
2. When an account holder wishes to close his/her account, he/she must present his/her pass book/statement of account/identity card/Debit Card if any.
3. The unused cheque forms, if any, in the possession of the depositor should be returned to the Bank.
1. Individual Account
2. Joint (Maximum 4 Names)
Photo proof and address proof
Pan Card / Form 60 of individual
Joint Name Account
2 photos of all account holders.
Photo Proof and Address Proof of all account holder.
Pan Card / Form 60 of all Joint Holder.
Minor Birth Certificates.
2 Photo, Photo Proof, Address Proof and Pan Card / Form 60 of Guardian.
Trust / Association / Society Account
Trust/ Association/Society deed.
2 Photo, Photo Proof and Address Proof of All Trustee / Members.
Resolution of Trust/Association/Society for Sign Authority.
Bank account should be in the name of HUF.
Proof of identity (same as stated for Individuals)
Proof of address of the Karta (same as stated for Individuals)
Pan number in HUF's name.Proof of Bank Account:
Any one of the following may be submitted.
Any of the following documents bearing photograph of the holder is accepted for the purpose of identification
a) Valid Passport
b) PAN Card
c) Driving Licence
d) Voters ID Card
e) Defence ID Card
f) Identity Card of employees of central / state Govt. & Public Sector Undertakings.
g) Senior Citizen’s Card.
Any of the following documents of the holder is accepted for the purpose of Address proof
a) Aadhar card
c)Latest Electriccity/Telephone/ Gas/Tax bill
f) Rent agreement
Signature of Depositor
1. Every account holder will be required to give specimen of his/her signature for record in the presence of an authorised officer of the Bank, at the time of opening of the account.
2. All cheques and letters to the Bank must be signed strictly in accordance with the specimen signature recorded at the branch.