Period and minimum amount of different types of deposits
- Minimum period:- 46 days
- Maximum period : - 60 months
- Minimum amount:- The minimum amount accepted for fixed/short deposit is Rs.1,000/-.
- Term deposit accounts can be opened with instructions payable to ither or Survivor', payable jointly, payable to any one of the depositors etc. It can also be opened with instructions payable to "Former or Survivor" or "Former, Survivors Jointly or Last Survivor" or "Latter or Survivor" in which case operational/ payment instructions at the time of opening the account or subsequent variations, if any, in these instructions, should be signed by all the joint depositors.
Deposit accounts of minors
- In sole name if the minor is 10 years and above and can read and write. In joint name with natural guardian if minors are less than 10 years of age. The maximum amount that can be accepted for deposit in such account is Rs.1,00,000/-. However, there is no limit for accepting deposits from minors above the age of 14 years.
Higher rate of interest to Senior Citizens
- An additional rate of interest @ 0.50% on the Term Deposits (including Recurring Deposits and Term Deposits for period 13 months and above) of senior citizens resident in India who has completed the age of 60 years.
- We are member of Deposit insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 5.00 Lac. and it's insurance paid till 30-sep-2020.
- DICGC Participate Bank List: